A Fractional Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) role is where ESS is retained for a set number of hours per month to support the implementation of your sustainability initiatives. The focus would be on improving your manufacturing sustainability and environmental, financial, or social impacts.
Using over 15 years of experience in research, thought leadership, and application of sustainability practices, ESS can provide:
> Expertise in supporting organizational stakeholders in the development of a strategy to embed sustainability across their value chain
- Establish a sustainability baseline
- Define a desired future state
- Develop a holistic implementation plan
- Determine key sustainability metrics to track and report
> Guidance for development and implementation of standards to include:
- B Impact Assessment
- ISO 14001 – Environmental management
- ISO 9000 - Quality management
- SAE International J4000 lean operation standard
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
If you can benefit from ongoing support to further integrate sustainability into your organization's DNA, then ESS is the company you need to engage.